Parks and Recreation
- Village campground located on main street has power, outdoor stoves, camp kitchen and dumping station. Call Village office at 403-749-3606. No reservations taken~first come first served. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VILLAGE CAMPGROUND WILL BE CLOSED JUNE 30 AND JULY 1 2018 FOR THE TALENT IN THE PARK STAGE.
- Privately owned Fawn Meadow B&B Lodge, Cabins & RV Park, full service sites. Phone 403-749-2099 or toll free 1-877-742-2875.
- Privately operated Delburne Elks Campground, conveniently located beside Fawn Meadows Golf & Country Club, power & water sites. For camping and tee times phone 403-749-3296
- Main street park located north of the Village campground. Lots of room to run and play with a great Spray Park and Playground.
- Adjacent to golf course, this playground is completely fenced designed for toddlers and small children.
- School playground available for use during non-school hours.
- Spray Park
- Multiuse Agri-Plex
- Skateboard Park
- Gymkhana Grounds
- Ball Diamonds
- Golf Course
- Curling Rink
- Tennis Court
Delburne Summer Youth Program:
- Summer activities for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
For information and schedules visit their page: Summer Youth Program or click on their web site: www.summeryouthprogram.weebly.com/