Parks and Recreation
- Village campground located north of 20th street and between 25 & 26 ave's. This quaint campground has power and water hoop-ups. Call Village office at 403-749-3606. No reservations taken ~ first come first served.
- Privately owned Fawn Meadow B&B Lodge located at 2201 18 Ave, has Cabins & an RV Park with full service sites. Phone 403-749-2099 or toll free 1-877-742-2875.
- Privately operated Delburne Elks Campground is conveniently located beside Fawn Meadows Golf & Country Club on the East side of 18 ave, and has power & water sites. For camping and tee times phone 403-749-3296
- Main street park located north of the Village campground off 20th street and between 25 & 26 ave's. Lots of room to run and play with a great Spray Park and Playground.
- Adjacent to golf course, this playground is completely fenced designed for toddlers and small children.
- School playground available for use during non-school hours.
- Spray Park
- Multiuse Agri-Plex
- Skateboard Park
- Gymkhana Grounds
- Ball Diamonds
- Golf Course
- Curling Rink
- Tennis Court
Delburne Summer Youth Program:
- Summer activities for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12.
For information and schedules visit their page: Summer Youth Program