What is Neighborhood Place?
- It's the starting point for community members who are looking for help.
It brings together children and families, providers and professionals, volunteers and others to solve problems and to plan and provide services.
It provides opportunities for community groups and organizations to partner and network.
- Link people to resources that will strengthen the social well being of the community and its children.
- Track & monitor community issues.
- Work with a number of community groups and organizations.
- Helps with providing programs and services that are needed in our community.
- We believe it takes a village to raise a child. We value a safe, nurturing and accepting environment for all families.
Neighborhood Place Partners with groups like:
- FCSS (Family and Community Support Services)
- Village of Delburne
- Delburne Centralized School
- Chamber of Commerce
- Healthy Communities Initiative
- Foster Parent Association
- Women's Outreach
- Women's Shelter
- Family Violence
Our Programs Include:
- Mom's & Tot's
- Delburne Safe Families Committee
- Roots of Empathy
- Resource Library
- Accessing Resources
Neighborhood Place CO-ordinator - Jayne Harrison - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 403-749-3380
Fax - 403-749-2800
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:30-3:30 pm
located at the Delburne Village Office