Medical Clinic Updates
Dear Delburne/surrounding Residents, as promised here are new updates on the progress of the Health Centre.
· Architectural drawings are being finalized
¨ Loan Application pending
- Flu season is fast approaching, we recommend everyone above the age of 6 months get immunized against influenza.
However, the following high risk groups and their caregivers should be given priority:
* Extremes of age
* those with chronic diseases: Diabetes/Heart conditions/Asthma/COPD/epilepsy etc
* pregnant women
* Immunocompromised hosts as in cancer patients especially if on chemo
* Health care workers and their household contacts
* Residents of Nursing Homes
Thank you. We will keep you posted next month.
Dear Delburne/surrounding Residents,
I am pleased to be offered a column in the newsletter. Herein we will have information relating to the progress of the Health Centre as well as future health and wellness information.
As with any projects as big as this, we encountered a slight setback. However, thanks to the help from the council and the residents, we have managed to get past that, and the project is now going to be moving rather swiftly. We are waiting for the land survey report to come through and thereafter, get bank approval for a loan whereupon, construction will start. We anticipate this to happen around October/November.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We will keep you posted in every newsletter.